I hope my ‘Styling Session” series posts have been helpful for you so far! The last post of this series is all about styling a blazer for a work appropriate look. Whether you wear suits M-Th and get to wear jeans on “casual Fridays” OR you have a relaxed work environment where jeans are a-okay M-F, today’s post is for you! I was aiming for a classic look with a touch of modern. Let’s get on to the styling tips below!
Styling your Blazer – Wear to Work
- Classic white button down shirt | Professional + Chic
- Add a leopard pump in the mix for that modern touch. If you haven’t noticed already, leopard is my easy go-to for an outfit that’s lacking “something.” If you don’t already have a leopard option, invest in a pair of flats or pumps and you’ll be glad you did!
- If you’re choosing between dark or light denim, opt for darker. | Slimming + looks more professional
- Find a neutral colored drop earring, like the rose quartz ones shown above. They’re a great option to add to your jewelry collection because they can be worn seamlessly from day to night
- The easiest tip: add some rouge for a beautiful pout:-)
Blazer + Shirt + Belt: J.Crew Factory
Jeans + Bag: Madewell (similar linked here)
Pumps: Sam Edelman
Earrings: Kendra Scott