Hi there. Welcome to my first EVER Styling Series! What in the world is a Styling Series?? It’s a 3 part post where I show my readers different ways to style staple pieces.
Styling your Blazer- Casual
- Stripes are always a good idea- true classics to layer underneath
- Try to find a tailored, slim fit linen blazer (like one shown above) for spring. Linen is excellent for warmer temps because it’s so lightweight.
- Look for a blazer that has a unique trim or collar detail. It immediately will draw the eye to that extra detail.
- You can choose any type of bottoms- I preferred dark denim for this look, but white would’ve looked chic as well.
- Loafers are my go to for casual looks. If you see me out and about on the weekends, chances are I’m probably in my favorite loafers!
- Accessories: Try to keep these to a minimum because they can dress up an outfit. I choose diamond studs with a few bangles.
Stay tuned for next week’s post!
Striped Top: GAP
Jeans + Shoulder Bag: Madewell